Study in the USAAcademic and athletic services for scholarships in the United States
Advantages of studying in the United States
Our offer in the USA
Our offer in the USA
Athletic and Academic Scholarships
Our university consultancy service gives you access to athletic and academic scholarships at American universities.
Combine your studies and chosen sport to reach the top of your game in both.
You can opt for an athletic scholarship that can cover up to 100% of your expenses for the duration of your degree
- Provide proof that you hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Achieve the required score in the SAT.
- A minimum score of 61 points on the TOEFL test (iBT).
- Proof of the minimum sporting level in the practice of the sport through which the scholarship is sought.
- Be considered eligible to compete and receive a scholarship by the different Associations that regulate American college sports (NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA).
An academic year in the United States is aimed at student athletes who wish to complete their studies in an American high school.
These studies can be validated in the student’s country of origin.
In this program students will be able to effectively combine their studies and high-level sports training. This will not only give their language skills a huge boost but will also prepare them for university life in the future.
We offer our clients personalized attention, choosing a school that best suits the student’s academic and sporting needs.
- One-year high school course in the United States
- Full board accommodation for one year with an American family or in a student residence.
- Compatibility of studies and training.
- Organized visits to different American universities to learn about the different academic and sports programs.
- Supervision and monitoring by the DecoaSports team.
Our Summer Camps are aimed at young athletes between 11 and 18 years old willing to live a unique experience during 4 weeks in the USA.
This will allow students to discover a different culture and motivate their human, academic and sporting development.
- 4 weeks of duration
- 3 hours of English
- 3 hours of sports training
- Accommodation with an American family on a full board basis.
- Cultural excursions on weekends
- Medical insurance
- School supplies
- Airplane ticket
- Accompaniment during the trip by a member of the team.
Academic and Athletic Scholarships
Academic scholarships are aimed at students who have a strong academic record and want to pursue their university studies in the US.
The SAT score is one of the most highly-valued assets when applying for an academic scholarship. However, universities also take into account a student’s high school GPA and TOEFL score.
Academic scholarships in the US can cover up to 100% of the student’s tuition fees, which could be more than $40,000 per year depending on the financial packages offered by the schools.
- An average grade of 7 or higher in 3rd / 4th year ESO and 1st /2nd year Baccalaureate.
The American university system allows you to combine sports training and studies. In addition, if your sports level is high enough, you can opt for a scholarship that can cover up to 100% of your expenses for the duration of your degree program.
The goal of American universities is to award scholarships and invest in those students who strive to be the best, offering them an effort-based educational program in which they can demand the best results.
Their mission can be summed up as, “the best student at the best university” and “the best athlete should have the best training.
In this way, scholarship students will benefit from a more well-rounded résumé and will have more opportunities when it comes to looking for a good job.
Sports: Tennis, Soccer, Basketball, Golf, Track and Field, Swimming, Field Hockey, Fencing, American Football, Waterpolo, Volleyball.